Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rock Her Style: Telephone Mickey Skull Ring

This is for all of you guys who asked me about Gaga’s Mickey Skull Ring. 

I’m not able to see it well so I can’t tell you I’m 100% sure about the brand, but it perfectly could be the “Michael Mouse Ring” you can find HERE. Love. Love. Looove.

While looking for the ring I found more items I believe you might like so here they are.

Minnie Skull Ring HERE.

And something more for you, ladies.

Fun. Sexy. Paparazzi and Telephone related white Mickey Skull Tunic HERE.

And a couple of findings more for my boys. Adorable. Grey t-shirt HERE. Black one HERE.

Photos vía: video captures, featured shops



Powered by WizardRSS | Full RSS Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment