Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Next on FASHION…

I like this outfit. Although it is hard to see the minor details because the colors are all so close together. I especially love the shoulder pads. As always with GaGa, they’re huge.
I’m unsure if I’m liking her new haircut though :S You can see her re-growth, but to be fair, she is a really busy woman so she probably just hasn’t had the chance to dye it back to blonde. I really liked when she had the straight platinum blonde hair.
But I still love GaGa, regardless of her hair (:



Powered by WizardRSS | Full RSS Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment