Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tori Spelling finally confirms her third pregnancy via Twitter

Tori Spelling finally confirms her third pregnancy via Twitter

fp_7105091_oxygen_nyc_18_39

In news that is completely unshocking to those of us with the power of sight, Tori Spelling has just announced on Twitter that she is in fact pregnant for the third time. I think CB might have been one of the first to call it in this post from a few weeks ago. Anyway, Tori writes, “I know there’s been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me… Its official…Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!”

toritweet1

[From Tori’s Twitter]

I like that tweet. She’s just happy and making an announcement and she didn’t get all sanctimonious about people getting up in her business and all. Though no one is confirming it, I’d suspect she’s already well into her second trimester, considering that she’s already showing in recent photos. And even though I don’t really care for either of them, they make cute babies and they seem happy. So congratulations to the happy family!

fp_7105083_oxygen_nyc_10_391

fp_7137726_rij_glaad2011_69_98

fp_7137727_rij_glaad2011_70_98

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Dean McDermott, Pregnant, Tori Spelling


- Sarah Jessica Parker's twins [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- Ellen Page juggling [D-Listed]
- Raising kids makes you fat [Gawker]
- What the hell is Naomi Watts wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- This story about Kelly Osbourne cannot be true [Popeater]
- Hilary Swank bikini pictures [Popsugar]
- Kevin Smith needs to check himself [Pajiba]

31 Responses to “Tori Spelling finally confirms her third pregnancy via Twitter”
  • just can’t get past the self mutilation of her chest.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • does that mean he actually had sex with her?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Just what the world needs, another one of them.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I am not a fan, nor a hater of Tori,& maybe this might sound naive, but, is it possible that is a natural dent? I have real breasts and would never consider plastic surgery or botox or any of these weird injections that make women look like ducks, but is it possible she is just “dented” naturally? All the power to her for not being embarrassed or too shy to wear what she’s comfortable wearing, even though I don’t like her dress, or many of her fashion choices that I have seen her wearing in pic’s on this site.( I don’t watch TV, only rent movies and series that appeal to me).

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @ Kaiser, this is her third baby, you generally start showing earlier with each pregnancy, doesn’t mean she’s all that far along. With my first you couldn’t even tell I was pregant at all, and with my second it seems that I was showing as soon as I found out I was pregnant, lol!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She’s spreading around all that inheritance money she didn’t get pretty thin, huh?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I love it when celebs confirm what the public already knows.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Do they not know babies do not fix problems.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Well duh.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @moon, how would a natural breast dent like that though? Maybe if she’d have a lump removed or something? But then if that was the case, surely she’d come out and say that to shut up all the talk about it? I think she just got really dodgy implants.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wow, why is she looking so waxy? Is it just the makeup … or what …

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • They do make really cute babies! Congratulations guys.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • i hate when couples proclaim “they” are pregnant. are they taking turns carrying the fetus?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She is strikingly UGLY. Beyond WOW. Well, there were reports about her being horrifically thin and now she looks normal, what is miraculous is that she was able to conceive when she was that thin! I hope they are happy. I really dont care about them….

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • We all know how stuck on her own name she is. Here’s hoping they don’t name the baby “Trajec-TORI”or something equally as dumb.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Gosh the negativity is nauseating.
    Congrats to the couple!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Congrats to them both.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • those of us with the power of sight…hahaha….

    i knew they would have another one….doesn’t the jump off woman have to have at least as many babies as the former wife/partner?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • and here I thought it was a real sandwich!! (LOL) … I’m happy for them, they seem to be pretty well grounded for a holly-weird family.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • How is it someone with so much friggin’ money can’t afford a halfway decent plastic surgeon? Both her nose and her chest have some weird warping to them. It makes absolutely no sense to me that her work is that fucking up looking. I’m not a huge fan of going under the knife just because, but a good surgeon can do good work. Whoever cut her up should be shot.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • You show sooner and sooner with each pregnancy so she could possibly still be as early as 3 months.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Boobs like hers are why I am hesitant to consider getting mine done. I know it probably isn’t, but it sure LOOKS painful!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @moon They’re definitely not natural. I spent my teens watching 90210 and I remember when she had them bolted on. Dramatic difference. She’s confirmed it, too.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I still really like that blue dress…just not on her.

    Anyway, congrats on their pregnancy.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She has anal beads around her neck!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Yes the speculation has been overwhelming. I have been wringing my hands in anticipation for weeks. I had to know. But its ok now. We can all exhale. Thank God.
    So tell me. Is it a boy or a girl? I swear I won’t sleep or eat until after the ultrasound

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I continue to be amazed that she’s still with him.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @Jacq, speaking from experience, breast implants are incredibly painful when scar contracture occurs, which is very common and which seems to be what’s going on here. It’s incredibly humiliating to have your breasts distort and become freakish looking, when the whole reason you get the surgery is to look ‘better.’

    I urge you as strongly as I can to *please* find ways to appreciate your own beauty and health, and to love and enjoy your body just as it is. Even with no scar contracture and/or weird healing/shifting issues, the implants will need to be replaced throughout your lifetime. Each time you’ll put yourself through the risk of anasthesia, not to mention risk if infection, plus the costs, time off from work, and even more pain.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Shelley, I couldn’t agree with you more.

    And sorry, but in most cases, fake boobs are gross, simply put.
    I am really sorry if anyone who reads this has fake ones and is offended, but honestly. Why inflate ANY body part, how does that make someone more attractive?

    Some of the the most beautiful women I have ever known were flat chested and oh, so lovely.

    I’ll bet you’re a hottie already, Jacq, don’t do it!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Jacq- Supposedly Tori was born with that defect.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @confuzzle: AMEN.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text Feed | Amazon AffiliateHud Settlement Statement

    No comments:

    Post a Comment