Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Monday, April 18, 2011

“Neil Patrick Harris’s babies are adorable, giggly” links

“Neil Patrick Harris’s babies are adorable, giggly” links

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Links


- Abigail Breslin went blonde, smug [Lainey Gossip]
- Taco Bell has a Doritos taco shell! I need to try this. [D-Listed]
- I disagree with Bedhead here. I loved Rio! [Pajiba]
- Nikki Reed's casual style is awful [Go Fug Yourself]
- Surprising celebrity couples [Popeater]
- Ultimate celebrity wedding photos slideshow! [Popsugar]
- That Rebecca Black chick got a billboard [Evil Beet]
- Sienna Miller is trying to bring acid wash back [I'm Not Obsessed]

21 Responses to ““Neil Patrick Harris’s babies are adorable, giggly” links”
  • chunksters! so cute!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Neil Patrick Harris is awesome. I luuuuurrrrvvvv him and his adorable little babies!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Oh my god, those are the loomiest, lambiest little chunks! LOVE!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Also, look at the bags under Daddy’s eyes. Man, I’ve been there. Still cute though!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • How did these kids come to be? Did they adopt or do surrogacy? Is one of them the bio dad? Somehow I missed this story altogether. Adorable little fat babies.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Look at those puffy cheekys! They are cutie pies!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I want to kiss their little fat pink cheeks!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I am NOT a baby person but I just HAD to see NPH’s babies…
    My heart is melting!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • SO cute!! And I am so happy for them!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Miley has had that tattoo for a while now (I hate that I know that!)

    And those babies are ADORABLE!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • So cute, I’m so happy for them.. And I love N.P.H. =)

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I love him. This shows we have moved forward a bit. Neil is gay but plays a womanizer on his TV show and is brilliant and people buy it. Sure, he came out after the show was on for a while, but it was brave of him. And we can actually celebrate a gay couple having babies. Times are a’changin’.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • So cute! Love NPH and his adorable fam!

    @Janna, I don’t just buy it, NPH totally turns on my lust for bad boys. Barney is so hot!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Super cute…just wanna pinch up those cheekes

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I fucking literally cried a tear over that pic.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Beautiful! I lurrrrrrv NPH too! Wonderful babies, congrats you guys……. :)

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ugh, either I’m softening with age…or those babies are just so damn cute that their adoreableness just pierced through my icy heart. Damn you cute babies for being so cute and making me go “awww!”

    They’re just so cute. And smiley. And NPH is their father…it’s just so unfair!! haha

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • My face hurts from smiling at the CUUUUUTE! Good god, how adorable! *runs off to get pregnant*

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Now THOSE are some cutie-pies! There are many celebrity babies that aren’t as cute as everyone says, but these are a couple of sugar boogers!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @MrsOdie2: They used a surrogate and they used both men’s sperm - Neil is the biological dad of one baby and his partner is the biological dad of the other baby.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Awesomeness! So cutie! NPH looks very handsome. :-)

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text Feed | Amazon AffiliateHud Settlement Statement

    No comments:

    Post a Comment