Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sisters of the Black Moon

(tumbl via Knightcat)

I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments you've been leaving me! I have not been able to look at any blogs or emails yet because I just dont have time to go on the internet right now.
I have now been In New Zealand for about a month and its been so busy! Doing all sorts of amazing activities such as Bungy Jumping and Skydiving and swimming in natural hot water pools and doing a lot of trekking!

I will be back home (back to my MacBook) in less than a month and I promise you to catch up on everything then! Continue being amazing bloggers so I will have a lot of delicious blogs to go through this summer >)

love x

No comments:

Post a Comment