Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Calvin Klein Collection for Lady Gaga

This is for all those of you who loved Gaga’s customed Calvin Klein Collection outfits as much as I did.

I know we have them here on FASHION already but since I am a good girl, a very very good good girl, I have a little big gift for you!

My day couldn’t have started better. I opened my e-mail box this morning and there they were:

Calvin Klein Collection for Lady Gaga sketches by Francisco Costa!

For me these are like night and day. Like piano keys. Like Yin and Yang.

Ah-mazing!

You won’t find these exclusive sketches in many places so please treat them with muuuch love.

Photos vía: Calvin Klein, Gagafan



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment