Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bret Michaels Admits He's Done Rotten Things But Asked God For A Break

Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery

Life-threatening events can certainly bring you down a few notches, and it sounds like that was the case for rocker/ 'Celebrity Apprentice' contestant Bret Michaels, who recently suffered a brain hemorrhage. He'll be on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' today to talk about his recovery.

"It puts things in perspective real quickly, you instantly put into your life what matters the most at that exact time…it is your immediate family, your kids, your best friends. At that point, you're not thinking about anything else. You're not thinking about career, you're not thinking about nothing, you're thinking, 'Let me live through this…The only thing that matters right now is taking care of my family and my kids and thanking God I'm still alive to talk about it.'

"He may have [talked back], I was in…at that point…I think I was doing a lot of asking at that point," he said. "'I know I've done a lot of rotten things. I'm asking for a break here. If you could cut me a break, I promise, I'll be better in the future.' It happened so fast, thinking this could be it, I wasn't prepared for that."

Here's a clip of Bret's interview with Oprah:

Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery Bret Michaels pictures Holly Robinson Peete Oprah brain hemorrhage recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment