Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

peoplejenniferhudson
Jennifer Hudson, 28, looks amazing after losing her baby weight and then some to emerge a healthy and thin size six. Hudson is on the cover of People Magazine this week showing over her svelte form, whittled down from a size 16 after she had her first baby, David Daniel Otunga Jr., in August. Weight Watchers couldn’t ask for a better advertisement. Hudson is their spokesperson and she’s obviously taken her position seriously. She told Good Morning America in April that she’d lost weight with the program and that “I can follow the plan no matter where I am, still enjoy my favorite foods and even use the iPhone app to track my points.”

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve lost 25 pounds with Weight Watchers and exercise so far this year. (Weight Watchers hasn’t contacted us or comped my membership or anything, but they’re welcome to.) I’m an online member and use the application on my iPod. It’s been extremely helpful. The other day I was at a Bob Evans when I ordered something like a small chicken salad with pecans and cranberries. I looked it up and a small one was 15 points! (I get 20 points total per day, plus overages. 15 points is very high in calories.) I changed my order to a small chef salad at just 6 points. Chain restaurants should at least include calories next to the salads as I almost got duped into eating one with more calories than a burger.

I have some gripes with the way that WW calculates points, because I don’t get enough calories if I don’t use all the additional points per week. Overall it’s really helped me lose weight without gimmicks or limiting the types of food I can eat. I’ve tried a lot of diets and this is the one that seems to work long term, although we’ll see.

Anyway congratulations to Hudson and I’m so glad she’s promoting Weight Watchers! It’s a business like all of the other diet programs, but it seems to be a reputable one and I know it works. Oh and People doesn’t have their cover story online yet but once it’s available we’ll update this story.

Here’s Hudson in Cannes this week. Credit: News Pictures/WENN.com. She’s also shown before, in the large picture below.

2009 GRAMMY Salute To Industry Icons: Clive Davis - Show

Written by Celebitchy

Bookmark and Share

Posted in Jennifer Hudson, Photos, Weight Loss


- Robert Patinson and his hot short hair on Ellen [Popsugar]
- Amy Winehouse is back in the hospital [D-Listed]
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis in Cannes [Lainey Gossip]
- Jennifer Hudson looks great [Bossip]
- Glee gets its groove back [Pajiba]
- Cuba Gooding Jr is drunk [Celebslam]
- Juliette Binoche what are you wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]

8 Responses to “Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People”
  • she looks fab.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • What deal did Sandra and Jesse strike with People to get her her 10 page spread with the baby and now he’s got a mea culpa piece in the same publication….I bet they get back together on the DL.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She looks great!

    I’ve lost my baby weight by counting calories. It’s a pain at first, but it gets easier.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wow, she looks fantastic! Good for her.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I don’t see how she’s a size 6 though. I wear a size six, barely, and I am smaller than she is.

    She looks great, I’m just sayin’.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She looks great. She was one of the very few that could carry the extra weight prior to her weight loss also. She deserves a lot of happiness.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Danielle, totally agree. She looks great, but more like a 10 than a 6.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I would say she’s a size eight but sizes can run larger so maybe she fits into sixes too.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment