Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Instant no. 2: But I had it first!

Today the instant of the day is a sequel of the previous one.

Starring: Akon.

The Instant no.2: “But I had it first!”

I don’t think I’ll see you tomorrow so here comes the next one.

Starring: Adam Lambert.

The Instant no. 3: “Just wait until I rock mine!”

Glad you loved this idea and thanks for all your personal favourite instants (I’m going to chose the next one from) I’ve found in my e-mail box this morning. You are amazing. Keep it coming!

Photos vía: Zimbio, Adam-Lambert.net



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment