Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rihanna Talks Fashion, Fitness, and Finding Love Again in Vogue

Rihanna struck a gorgeous pose for cover of April’s Vogue, which is available on newsstands March 22nd. She smiled for an accompanying shoot from photographer Annie Leibovitz â€" also make sure to check out the magazine’s look back at Rihanna’s red carpet evolution. The pop star opened up about her upcoming movie Battleship, which she shot last Summer in Hawaii, as well as about her famous fashion sense. Despite recent rumors linking her to Colin Farrelland their apparent date night yesterday at LA’s Giorgio Baldi, Rihanna also opened up about how hard it’s been finding love since her much-publicized split from Chris Brown. She said:

  • On getting into shape for Battleship: “I hate going to the gym and doing it the old-fashioned way. I hate anything that’s too straight forward, too routine, too familiar. I get bored really, really quickly. . . Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it’s not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don’t want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it’s not unhealthy, so I’m going to rock with it.”
  • On her sense of style: “When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls. And I got desperate for things that weren’t available in Barbados. I would cut things out of magazines. I was obsessed with creating a visual with clothing, and the way things are combined. . . [Now] It’s become more about taking a risk. When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that’s a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that’s the thrill in fashion.”
  • On dating again after breaking up from Chris Brown: “I just kind of shut down from that . . I just let it go. I don’t ever want to have to depend on a relationship. I think it’s a really special thing to find love. It’s beautiful. Nothing can match it. But I want to make sure that I find other things in life that I love besides . . . love.”


Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | WordPress PluginHud 1

No comments:

Post a Comment