Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

“Taylor Swift dresses like a 5-year-old” links

“Taylor Swift dresses like a 5-year-old” links

Written by Kaiser

Bookmark and Share

Posted in Links


- The new Wonder Woman, Adrianne Palicki, in action [D-Listed]
- Who is this blind item about? [Lainey Gossip]
- What the hell happened to Michelle Monaghan [Go Fug Yourself]
- I love this headline: Teresa Giudice punched in the face [Popeater]
- Cameron Diaz at spring training [Popsugar]
- Get a virtual girlfriend [Agent Bedhead]
- MTV's new bad-looking Teen Wolf series trailer [Pajiba]
- Pregnant Alyssa Milano does yoga [Celebrity Baby Scoop]

37 Responses to ““Taylor Swift dresses like a 5-year-old” links”
  • I’d be more concerned with the guy behind her than the way she’s dressed and that “13″ on her hand and the hand of the photo-bug. Is that required “chic” around Taylor? Still love the Taylor!!!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • because it’s her mentality, have you hear any of her music? do you wonder why the guys keep fleeing after a short period with her? enough said. maybe she has been sheltered her entire life, i will throw her a bone.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m only two years younger than Taylor, but I have to say, I kind of like her outfit. *hides*

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I totally agree with you. She is totally immature for her age. Boring and Talentless.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I also thought that Lainey’s blind sounded like T-Swiftey but is she seeing anyone at the moment? and who was baby daddy is Jakey is gay?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I think it was totally Swifty and the drive by was with Mayer.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • It looks like she has braces in these photos…yikes!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I agree with the above comments and just want to add - what is with the #13 on her hand?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @Ladybert it’s how she remembers how old she is.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • The blind is Amanda Seyfried

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wait, no, misread Lainey’s Smutty Tingles…she is NOT the blind. Sorry:)

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @LadyBert, It’s her lucky number and she puts it on her hand every concert she does.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Also, about that blind item, it could be swifty. But, really, who cares? I buy pregnancy tests often.

    I had so much drama with birth control. I had an allergic reaction to one pill, another caused massive infections in unpleasant areas. All in all, I went through two years, four or five different pills and constant misery to realize that hormonal birth control just wasn’t for me.

    So, now my boyfriend and I use condoms. But, since I have a very irregular cycle there are always moments of worry when it seems like it’s been a little too long since I last had a visit from aunt Flo. For example, right now it’s been 65 days since my last period. That can sound scary.

    So, just to ease both our minds, I take pregnancy tests once a week during times when it has been more than 30 days since my last period. Neither my boyfriend or I want kids at the moment. So, it’s best if we take that fear off the table by knowing for sure what the state of my uterus is at all times.

    So, basically, buying a pregnancy test means nothing. She could be buying one for any number of reasons. Maybe she just has an irregular cycle and is worried about it.

    In fact, given what we know of Taylor Swift’s maturity level, it wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t even seeing anyone either. In her mind, she’s probably like “omg, I gave John Mayer a hand job once a year ago and my period is five days late now… I’m pregnant!”.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Maybe it’s her I.Q.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Loved your answers to my inquiry about the #13 - good answers! Thanks!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I think the #13 is because her BDay is on December 13(?)

    About Shakira’s new boyfriend.. Gerard Pique.. Can we nominate him for HGF?! Por favor?! I watched the world cup just to see him.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • WOW the hate for this young girl is unbelievable

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • i love her sweater.what’s wrong with it?she’s young.what do you expect her to write about?atleast she’s not miley

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Who’s the hottie behind Taylor?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I thought the blind might be Vanessa Hudgens who is promoting that Sucker Punch movie and has been seen with Josh Hutcherson after breaking up with Zac Efron??

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • People can say what they like about Taylor but I saw her in Manchester last night and there’s no doubt she’s a great entertainer with a work ethic that’s second to none.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Her sweater is too cute. :(

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ok…call me stupid if you want, but I was guessing ScarJo for the pregnancy test…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m two years older than Swift, and I kind of like her shirt. The sweater is from top shop. I think she def needs to re-vamp her image as she is becoming more of an adult. The cutesy innocent act has obviously made her super successful, but she needs to parlay that type of success in a more adult image.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • i’m 25 and i think her outfit is cute. i’d wear it.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Taylor and I are the same age, I think…I can never be too sure because she goes around wearing sh!t like this.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • It really looks like the logo for the “world wildlife fund”.

    Who really cares?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Forever Young… Better than the majority going for stripping burlesque garbage…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • MOAR PATRICK WILSON! HGF!!!!!

    ::slobber::

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m with galaxy girl. I like Taylor, so what if she acts young, it’s quite endearing and definitely preferable to the many young celebs - naked pics, drugs etc.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Thanks much for the Patrick Wilson link!!!
    L o v e d him in Little Children, Hard Candy and Evening… in fact the movie Evening does not get enough love, and niether does Patrick Wilson.
    I hereby nominate him for HGF!!!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I like her sweater and would wear it.

    *Sits down w/milk and cookies, watches Sesame Street*

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Better than all those ‘artists’ who run around half-naked by default.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • yannnnnno…we cant have it all, either the celebrity is all slutty looking {lookin’ at you Miley} and horribly un classy int he personality dept OR she is a little bit childish…

    I’ll take Taylor anyday.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Taylor’s little girl image is just as contrived as the rest. That magic marker ‘13′ on her hand gets on my last nerve. Why doesn’t she act like a 21 year old woman instead of constantly infantilizing herself? Oh yeah, because if she stops behaving like a teenager, those tweenies will no longer identify with her, stop buying her records and move on to someone else. Taylor’s going to string this goody-two-shoes image out for as long as she can until her fans get bored or grow up and then she’ll shock everyone by straddling her glittery guitar on the front cover of Maxim before turning into Leann Rimes.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She does seem a little young for her age, but I find that far less irritating than much younger girls acting skanky and trying to be much older.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Her, everything is full of unicorns and fairy dust schtick is annoying. Admittedly, not as annoying as the skankfest many starlets adopt, but it is unbecoming for a grown woman to act like a tween. One can be youthful and innocent without being saccharine and immature. She hasn’t found that balance, and at her age, it’s time to start. She’s becoming a caricature of herself

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text Feeds | Amazon PluginsHud-1

    No comments:

    Post a Comment