Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Friday, December 30, 2011

“Happy New Year, hope you have a safe and happy holiday!” links

“Happy New Year, hope you have a safe and happy holiday!” links

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Links


- Best print ads of 2011 [Pajiba]
- Is Goop full of laxatives? [D-Listed]
- Wynonna Judd is engaged to a dude named Cactus [Go Fug Yourself]
- Kat Von D hangs out of her pants [Celebslam]
- Owen Wilson stages a kiddie photo op, predictable [Popsugar]
- The best instant celebrities of 2011 [Gawker]
- 5 favorite Meryl Streep performances [Wonderwall]
- Mark Wahlberg loves Justin Bieber [Evil Beet]

17 Responses to ““Happy New Year, hope you have a safe and happy holiday!” links”
  • LOL….Happy New Year, Kaiser….and may the Fass be with you in 2012!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • That’s great!! : )

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Hehehe. So cute!

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Happy New Year!

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Happy New Year Brin :)

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Happy New Year!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Because I love all you crazy bitches and gossip mongers…No excuses, folks. Don’t drink and drive- and don’t ride with anybody who does.Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: You don’t have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Year’s Eve/Day they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE. Save this number… 1-800-222-4357.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Wow. That’s great. I don’t drink (I’m currently breastfeeding) but I am going to post this on my facebook page. Thanks for sharing :)

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Works anywhere in the US and Canada I believe. My friends used it last year, it’s a fantastic service, there is no reason for drunk drivers to be out when there are services like these around.(at least for the holiday) I’m happy that my AAA membership pays to support this service.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • So Jessica is obviously pregnant, and very much pregnant. Yet I bet no one is going to make the claim that she isn’t pregnant because she is wearing ridiculous high heels. I know most of us don’t walk around in high heels all day, but Jessica and Beyonce seem to, so if you are going to argue that Beyonce isn’t pregnant, don’t use the high heels as a reason.

    Now, I don’t know exactly where I stand on the Beyonce pregnancy, but I just get annoyed with people who use 1 argument for one person, but then don’t use it for another.

    Other than that, happy new year bitches. can’t wait to see what 2012 brings!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Yes!!!!! Thank you!!!! I saw these yesterday!!!!

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I was looking at that sketchy faces link…that’s written by a guy, right? There were some scary plastic surgery pics, otherwise I think that was was called pretty girls without makeup. Apparently the guy has never seen one up close before!

    Happy New Year’s everyone!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Happy New Year..love this site. Thanks to all the posters that have me laughing everyday on this site!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I agree the high heel argument is silly seeing that posh wore heels all through her pergnancy, however Jessica did not have a folding bump, inconsistent bump sizes, and in generally wierd attitude towards the pillow I mean baby… I say fake.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Cheers to everyone!

    Jessica looks great.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Happy Nee Years Bitches!!!! Thanks for all the gossip.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Seriously, I was smaller at 9 months’ pregnant. Wow.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a Reply

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Wordpress Plugin | Android Forum | Hud Software

    No comments:

    Post a Comment