Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camille Grammer: Sorry For Penis Remark, Still Not a Fan of Kelsey However


Camille Grammer says she regrets disparaging Kelsey Grammer's small penis, but make no mistake, she is still bitter toward her former husband.

The Real Housewife tells TMZ: "While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks."

"Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize."

Photo of Camille Grammer

Camille goes on to complain that she wants to settle their differences and move on with her life, "but Kelsey just seems to want to fight this."

Specifically, she claims "I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected." Moreover, he's cut off communication.

"I fear the message we're sending our children," says the former Mrs. Grammer. "Now he will only communicate with me through lawyers."

Or Katye Walsh, who responded to the remark about Kelsey's package by insinuating that perhaps Camille's vadge just wasn't getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment