Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whitely in Maxim: “I’ve got mood lips”

What’s Dark of the Moon about?
Sam, Shia LaBeouf’s chracter, has to sve the world, and he’s got a new girlfriend, which is my character, Carly. Things unfold a little bit darker than they seem at first…

Is Megan Fox’s disappearance explained?
Yes, it’s explained, but that’s all I’m saying.

Is it explained with explosions? This is a Michael Bay movie, after all.
Well, Shia and I are explosive together! The movie begins with us in a new relationship, and then we go from there.

Did you get a feel for just how much Bay loves things that go “boom”?
I don’t think anything is subtle on a Michael Bay set. Everything is 10 times what it is in reality. More fire, more noise, more explosions! Faster, harder…I was thrilled to witness it all.

With the trend of models starring in big roles now, do you think it’s fair to take the money out of hard-working actors’ pockets?
Do you think it’s fair that actors have been taking the money out of hard-working models’ pockets? Actresses have completely taken over the fashion industry in the last five years, in terms of big deals. Maybe it’s time the models got some payback.

Your recently moved here. Do you miss home?
Everyday. It’s my soul, England. I miss the people, the culture, the food…

Waitâ€"you miss the food in England? Really?
Oh, my God, so much! I find it strange that people say English food is so bad. To me it’s delicious. I’ve never really considered it, but I was thinking the other day maybe it’s strange to have beans on toast for breakfast.

You’re famous for your lips. Is that something you’ve worked on?
The rest of my body requires a lot of upkeep, but the lips are one thing I don’t have to work on. They’re funny, because they change color with my mood. They get really, really red when I’m angry or passionate, and pale when I’m miserable or tired. But I suppose everyone else’s do too.

Uh, no…
They have a life of their own. they get me in trouble. you know mood rings? I’ve got mood lips.

Have your lips started to get you recognized more often in America now?
I was at the DMV. My driving instructor was like, “You’re the Victoria’s Secret model!” I failed my last test miserably, but this guy passed me with flying colors.



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment