Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Monday, June 20, 2011

51 year-old Green Mile actor marries “16″ year-old beauty pageant winner

51 year-old Green Mile actor marries “16″ year-old beauty pageant winner

courtneyheader
In your creepy story of the day news, 51 year-old actor Doug Hutchison, who played the mean jail guard Percy Wetmore in Green Mile, is very pleased to announce his marriage to a “16″ year-old beauty queen. When I first saw this dude’s picture and heard “Green Mile actor,” I thought he played the inmate who killed the little girls that the big healer guy got framed for murdering. (Spoiler, but if you haven’t seen it by now it’s your loss.) Then I realized that I really know this guy as Tooms from X-Files, a murderer shapeshifter who could fit into small places. He also played a murderer in A Time To Kill, and has been in episodes of SVU, Lost and 24.

I wrote all that before I saw the wedding photo on E! (I read about it first on Popeater, where they have a pic of the guy that makes him look incredibly old and pervy.) That chick looks 30-something. It’s hope it’s safe to assume she’s lying about her age. She’s 16 like her boobs are real. She might have a 16 year-old daughter though.

Hollywood has seen its fair share of odd couplings, but this one is so out there even the newlyweds know it’s a little weird.

Doug Hutchison, a character actor best known for roles in The Green Mile, Lost and The X-Files, married aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas.

He is 51. She is 16.

Is there something fishy about it? In an exclusive statement to E! News, the couple insists there’s not.

With Stodden, a former beauty pageant queen, trying to position herself as a potential Nashville star, you might think there’s more to the story than middle-age actor marrying pretty teenager (and that’s a lot of story, itself). However, the newlyweds tell us they’re just mad about each other.

“We’re aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial,” the couple said through their spokeswoman.

“But we’re very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless.”

[From Popeater]

Minors from the age of 16 can get married in Vegas with their parent’s permission. Still, that woman does not look under 30 to me. I hope this is just a way to get this story some coverage, but her website does claim she’s 16. Maybe she’s hoping to pass for 25 when she’s 50 and her face is frozen into a permanent grimace. Tooms still looks creepy as hell in that wedding portrait, like he’s planning to eat her liver later to get enough energy to crawl back into the ground and hibernate.

Here are more pictures of “16″ year-old Courtney Stodden, from her budget website. She looks more like a cougar than an innocent teenager. But in her really awful cheesy videos she possibly looks 20-something. She wouldn’t get carded, though. If that’s her real age that dude should be going to jail. In some states, he could be.

courtney1

courtney2

courtney3

courtney4

courtney5

courtney6

courtney7

courtney8

Here he is as Tooms.
tooms

Written by Celebitchy

Share

Posted in Courtney Stodden, Doug Hutchison, Photos, Weddings


- Meet the new Miss USA [Radar]
- Michael Lohan got hit by a bus [D-Listed]
- Is Prince Harry's cousin trying to set him up? [Lainey Gossip]
- Katie Price looks like a cooked rooster [Go Fug Yourself]
- Joe Francis disagrees with Reese Witherspoon [Popeater]
- Much Music Video Awards photos [Popsugar]
- Nick Cannon talks babies and Mariah [Wonderwall]
- Neil Patrick Harris out with his twins [Celebrity Baby Scoop]

164 Responses to “51 year-old Green Mile actor marries “16″ year-old beauty pageant winner”
  • Funniest thing I’ve seen all day! Thanks for the giggles!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16? I’m in my early 30s and look younger than her.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • yeah, saying your 16 when you are 45 is certainly a way to get press. puke.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Oh CB your far to kind. 30 is mighty generous of you. This woman looks about 36. A hard 36. Seriously I have never seen a 16 year old look like that ever. This woman has seen some sh*t and been some places and done some things. No way in hell is she 16.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • BWAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA! Even I, who looked 21 when I was 14 *with the right make-up and clothes (had big boobs) know that this lady is probably over 25. Maybe even over 35??

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I can’t stop laughing at this junk! 16! Really? Now I am back to laughing again.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Does she have only the one facial expression?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @Love Angelina - I agree. She has done some shit and seen it too.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she’s only 16 he should be in prison and so should her parents!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • What’s with that awful lipstick she has on in every picture?? Combined with the duck lips expression it is NOT a pretty sight.

    Is she physically capable of closing her mouth?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ok, so I guess this is what we have to look forward to. Now everyones going to start putting a teen behind their age.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I want to see her long form birth certificate…:)

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She looks great! For 45.

    If she’s 16, so am I.

    He’s always been creepy looking.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • My native land’s flag on her nasty tuna shake?! Nuuu! Not a day over 34…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • To me, that wedding picture looks like he is 16 and she is a well-preserved 51, lol! Even though most high-school girls tend to look older than their age nowadays, she still looks nowhere close to even mid-20’s and certainly not younger. Maybe he got confused and thought she was 61 and looking good for her age?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She was 16 in like 1985!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • god that was funny and sooo depressing.

    For the love of god man, DON’T put it in her! (was she lip-synching that “song” was that supposed to be for real or a parody?)

    the huge fake t*ts with the “yes, they’re real” tank. Nice.

    this poor thing (if she really is 16) this is sad!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Very creepy. And she looks much older than 16. In the first picture she looks like Julieanne Hough.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I do not believe for a second that she is 16 years old (or that those boobs are real). 30 is generous. She looks like a 42 year old woman who has had at least 3 face lifts and enough botox to paralyze a horse.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • That girl is sooooo NOT 16! Thirty-six maybe!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 1. NFW is she 16!!!

    2. She isn’t the only one lying. Her Tshirt is a liar too in that one picture. Those are the fakest looking boobs ever. They look like Heidi Montag’s boobs.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • There is no way this woman is 16

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Now THAT is hilarious. 16 X 2, at least.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Her breasts are 16 years old.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • When I first saw the picture, I assumed he was ‘16′ and she was 51. LOL

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • When I saw the picture I thought she was the 51 year old and he was the 16 year old.

    There is no way she’s 16. Even in the video when she’s moving around she still looks at least 25.

    I hate it when people say something they do is controversial. “I’m so controversial!” Blech. You’re an attention whore, is what you are.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • you inverted the numbers…it’s supposed to read ‘61′ right? :lol:

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Loved The Green Mile.

    Speaking of miles, looks like she’s piled on plenty and if she’s 16 my arse is a star.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16! I lol’d

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16?? B*tch you know that’s a lie!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Lol when I 1st saw that pic I thought he was 16 and she was 1 of those real house wives women.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @ Whatever.

    Come on now, they make Heidi’s tits look real :p. Crappy joke of the day! Yay!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she’s 16 I’m Melissa Etheridge.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • roflmao…When was she 16? 20 years ago. Get a life. That woman is not 16.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • And those Boobs…they arent real. Look at the refund gap in the middle.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I think it’s supposed to be 16 years since her last beauty pag?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Bitch, Please! THOSE arent real…just like your age! ACK!!

    …and I give them 2 years.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I call BS, if this bitch is 16 I will lick an elephants asshole.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Maybe they meant “she was a beauty pageant winner 16 years ago”????

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @lucky charm and Penguin - i had the same thought. If I had to pick one of them as a teenager in the wedding photo I would totally go with him, not her.

    The tank top demonstrates her lack of a reputation for truth and veracity. I rest my case.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She could maybe pass for like 25 at the youngest. So this is a publicity stunt for attention? Gross.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • she looks pretty good for her late 40s.

    it’s weird how her lips are perma-trout AND flat at the same time, tho.

    it’s a tragedy what our culture does to young women. i can hardly tell a lot of these chicks apart anymore and i doubt there is room for self-development or, i dunno, higher education or some other (real) kind of career-building when one is constantly recovering from needless plastic surgery.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • The guy that killed the girls was “wild bill” and that was Sam Rockwell!!!!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16 my ass.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Maybe she was 16 when she won the pageant

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Man oh man…where do I even start? That video was so painful to watch, I’m ashamed to admit I watched the whole thing like an awful car wreck…where did they film that, the back swamp in Louisana or something?? And hahaha her breasts are “real” alright, real fake…

    And I TOTALLY thought from the banner picture that he was Corey Haim!! I had to look verrry closely and remind myself, duh he’s deceased, because he looks eerily like him.

    Ahh, yup, “Don’t put it on me”…instant classic, I’m sure.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If you were gonna pick an age to lie about, why the f*(k would you pick 16???? For chrissake. Why not emulate all the lovely Hollywood ladies who are “24″ (like Hefner’s Runaway Bride).

    I just turned 42 and I look way younger than her. No fake boobs, no fake tan, and no makeup (ok, MAC blush and concealer - don’t want to scare the mice).

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • That face….ugh. Can she only make 3 expressions? Yuck. 16? I think not. They’re both pretty creepy.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • That “they’re real” vest makes me think of my favourite line from Peter’s Friends:

    “Is this real?”
    “No, it’s imaginary.”

    Okay, it’s spoken about a piece of antique furniture, but it could equally well apply to this “young” “lady”’s “tits”. “Real” in the sense of “not a mirage”.

    Oh, Eugene.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • maybe it’s her (his?) 16th year as a woman…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She reminds me of Hayden P….in 20 years! She is the roughest looking 16 year old I have ever seen.

    And why is it all the “good Christian girls” have to look like cheap h@@kers and enter beauty pageants emphasizing their body & looks? Doesn’t that go against the Bible’s teachings?

    “Courtney is a professional signed model who is proud to be representing the City of Ocean Shores, WA. as Miss Ocean Shores and Miss Teen USA. She is 15 and attends “Alpha Omega”, an online private Christian Academy based in Iowa.” - July 29, 2010

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m a high school teacher and let me just say that I would ask her for her school ID if I saw her walking down the hall…meaning she wouldn’t have one…because she’s too old…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Courtney Stodden Modeling Update
    By Courtney Stodden on January 27, 2010

    I am enjoying my modeling career! I have many opportunities coming out of the L.A/Hollywood, California area.

    I have been contacted many of times by producers for many lead roles in Theater such as the lead role in “Greece,” so I have lots of directions my career is taking me. More on that later … I also get contacted for movie roles, music videos, promotional modeling etc!

    I am being very selective & very excited about my career! Also, I have more exciting news in the works that I will be able to discuss later …

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I love how she has a shirt that says “Yes they’re real”. Keep telling yourself that honey.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Good god woman, close your mouth and open your eyes.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she’s 16, then he’s technically old enough to be her grandfather, which is totally disgusting.

    But she looks like she’s in her 30s.

    In any case, they make quite the skeevy couple.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Those boobs are def not real, no way. I’m from England where you have to be over 18 to have cosmetic procedures is it different in America?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ok, I’m 26 and this girl looks older than me. I also went to her website and it appears that Doug is also her agent. So is it true love or a publicity stunt to sell records? I vote for the latter.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • “she’s 16 like her boobs are real”

    LMAO - you are too much!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • As my bestie Kelly would say…”She looks rode hard and put away wet!”

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Let’s see, fake boobs and a skanky profile…HMMMMM. Can’t remember her name but the last one that tried that in country music didn’t sell at all….I’ll have to look through the other threads today to see if I can find her name.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 29 going on 16 mentally, obviously, is what they mean!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • in the photos she looks about 35. in the video at the bottom though, i might would say 25. it’s odd.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • There is no way in hell that chick is anywhere near 16. She’s coming up on 40 hard and fast.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ahahahahahahhaha!!!! There is just too much to write and no time today. Crap!

    …but love the ‘Yes, they’re real’ shirt she’s wearing. Does the back of the shirt say, ‘but not natural?’

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She’s a hooker for sure. What a non-story.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Mostly, I think I just want to believe that no parent would sign off on their 16-year-old daughter marrying a 51-year-old man. No. F$&@ that. It won’t kill you to wait til 18 if you’re that “in love”. Paging the Dateline guy. Have a seat, buddy.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Agreed, not even close to being a teenager.

    Also, the quality of that music video makes Rebecca Black look like she had the budget of Beyonce. It is atrocious, and maybe the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

    They parked a boat in the middle of some swampland, put a pink dog and one of those tall drinks you get in Vegas or New Orleans in her hand and she’s lipsynching for all she’s worth to lyrics like, “Don’t put it on me girl, don’t put it on me, don’t don’t don’t put it on me girl.”

    Horrifying all around.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Maybe it’s a typo and should be 36 (or 46).

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she’s 16 then Linnocent really is 24!!! ;)

    Gross!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m 37 and she looks significantly older than me. I’m putting her at a harsh 40+. But kind of good for her for the audacity of claiming to be 16. From now on, I’m 24!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • So, who else thinks these two have a “Reality Show” to sell?

    Well played, well played. I actually spent about 10 minutes of my life looking up Tooms and his “child” bride. Anything for publicity, I suppose.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16 in dog years perhaps?

    And no way are her boobs real. Real boobs would be sagging in a bikini top like that.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • maybe she was born on february 29th?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She looks, at least, 30.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • As my granny would say…

    “She certainly is a GROWN UP LITTLE GIRL”…

    SIGH!!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Cherry Rose- Hilarious! In dog yrs - exactly!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • gross, both of them

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • This looks like a couple who will still be together ten, twenty, thirty minutes from now.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • The girl needs some braces and a bar of soap. She is obviously a product of the “Toddlers and Tiaras” circuit and he is just a creepy looking douche.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • look at the 5th picture haha with the white top, you keep telling your self that.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • As old as she looks, I think she actually IS 17-ish.

    This article bothered me, so I did some quick googling…

    She is listed as a 2010 contestant in the Miss Washington Teen USA official web site. You have to be between 14 and 19 to compete in that pageant.

    http://www.misswashingtonusa.com/contestants.php?page=1&pageant=mt&year=2010

    You can see her performance here. The pageant took place in October 2009.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Courtizzlez

    Apparently she did not win “Miss Ocean Shores, WA”, since no such pageant exists. But this web site gives her age as 15 as of May 2009. So by now she is probably 17 or 18.

    http://www.northcoastnews.com/2009/05/21/meet-miss-ocean-shores/

    I don’t think she’s actually 16, but it looks like she’s 18 at the oldest. It’s pretty disturbing that she is married to a 51 year old man.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I agree that she looks younger in the video, and would pass for 16 because the vid is soooooo immature and tacky, like a little girl trying to play grown up. I believe she’s 16 - the camera isn’t her friend AT ALL - some ppl can’t take a good photo if their lives depended on it. And the fact she married her manager/older man - living the hollywood dream screams young, dumb and full of cum. Good luck to the old perv and his jailbate - I say they will last another year until she starts lusting after younger, richer and waaaaay better lookin men.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @DSMR…They probably met at a “Toddlers & Tiaras” pageant!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Kudos to ALL of the commentators! I read the entire list (the first 80 anyway that are here as I’m typing), and I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard in my life. You guys are freakin hilarious! It’s a typo, she was born on Feb 29, maybe it’s in dog years, granny talk…and on and on. Best read I’ve had in a long time!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She looks way older than 16. Can’t wait to see what she looks like in 10 years. She looks like a whore.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • “Yes, they’re real. REALly fake!”

    Most of the time I don’t jump on the “she’s lying about her age” bandwagon but I agree, there’s no way she’s 16. If she is I feel very sorry for her. She looks well-preserved. One of those women that you walk by and think “She looks good for her age!”

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she’s 16, half of these photos needs to be removed because they are bordering on child porn.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Like hell she’s 17.
    She seems so fake. ugh disgusting.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she looks like this at 16 by the time shes 25 only thing that will hit on her is the Crypt Keeper

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Hahahahahahahahahahhaha. Thanks for the laughs!

    Oh yeah, and her website is down. Doh.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16! Show me the birth certicate. The chick is at least 36.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ok so I checked out the Popeater link and they dont show any pictures of the girl. Naturally, the comments on the site are less focussed on her actually being over 35, and more focussed on how this guy is a disgusting skeevy pig.

    Some people are actually arguing that he isnt a paedophile because she is over 12. What?! The simple fact of the matter is, if you are old enough to be a grandfather, and your future bride needs to ask her parents permission to do ANYTHING then perhaps you need to wonder what the fuck went wrong with your life. That is, of course, if she really is 16. Which she isnt. So its a moot point. Carry on!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • maybe she’s going by how many years she has her fake boobs? hmmmm…hahahhahahahahah

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16 my ass! :lol:

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • This broad says she’s 16!? Show me the receipts!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16…LOL.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • are they sure she is 16. she look so much older.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Pffft. Her parents signed her birth certificate with a pen and ink-well.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Lmao the comments have been funny. In her video she looks younger, maybe mid-20’s but her pics she looks 40-ish. If she still is a teen that is soo gross & creepy. If she really is 16-17 her parents obviously are only concerned with the money she could pull in.. Like hell I would consent to my daughter marrying a man old enough to be her father

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @lovingyourwork:
    “I have been contacted many of times by producers for many lead roles in Theater such as the lead role in “Greece,” so I have lots of directions my career is taking me…”

    BWAAHAHAHAHAH!! Is that the version where Sandra Dee gets hooked on feta cheese and naked male wrestling… oh, wait, that’s what Travolta thought he was signing up for… never mind.

    this poor thing…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Btw this guy gives me the creeps in everything I see him in. Such a creepy killer/ pedo face.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Christ. She looks like a cast member on “The Real Housewives of Boca Raton”.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • They have her listed as 15 in May 2009 articles, she looked young and flat in 2009. Also found same article with July 2010 date, so apparently she’s started the ” I’m 27″ a decade early; and stinks as her own publicist
    The “miss ocean” thing she made up
    She attends the Ali Lohan school of education which explains the rapid aging. So, her I’ll leave alone for another yr/2.
    Her mother and her pedophile husband deserve to be strung upsidedown naked on the porch with a spot light on them, however. That should not be legal. What good is parental permission when they are obviously p*mping idiotas

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Actually, I take back what I said earlier. I do believe she’s 16 - for the 16th time! Because if she really is 16 going on 17 and looks this old, imagine how bad she’ll look as she ages. I know women in their 40’s that don’t look this rough. And what WERE her parents thinking to allow her to get married if she’s underage, no matter how old the dude is. He’s probably older than her parents!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I feel sorry for that poor dog in the boat. And no, I don’t mean the one with duck lips!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She’s 16 in Bizarro World. You know, the same place where Kirstie Alley is a size 6 and Bristol Palin had “corrective” jaw surgery.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 45 is the new 16

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Maybe those budget implants are 16 years old?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she really is 16 she’s gonna be mighty hurt by all your comments.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Did anyone else think Corey Haim had come back to life in the first photo? Did a total double take when I saw it. And I agree - 16 my ass.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • He looks younger than her!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @ Charlotte: You are totally not the only one.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • This twit has too much confidence for a 16 yr. old, is too developed for a 16 yr. old, doesn’t pose like a 16 yr. old.

    Not to mention doesn’t LOOK like a 16 yr. old.

    If your going to shave years off your age, don’t make it a DECADE OR TWO!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • That video was hilarious. I can assure you that if she walked by, my husband would look, but not for the reasons she thinks.

    And yeah, I’m sixteen too. Heh. I guess we all are.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I keep waiting for this story to get updated with either an admission of her real age (which I suspect is around 45), or news that her husband and parents have been arrested and she’s in custody of CPS.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m with ShirylMay - let’s see the long form birth certificate! Donald Trump, get on it (no, not get on HER, Donald, the birth certificate!) and let’s see what those fabulous investigators turn up.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Seriously that Eugene Tooms appeared in 2 episodes of X-Files but people still remember him. Such iconic that character was :) I still only think of him as Eugene Tooms whenever I see him.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @Alice, the first statement you made crossed my mind as well! I’m gonna keep this open for a day and refresh it every now and then! ROFL

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If she’s 16, I am only 8!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Bullsh** she is older then mid thirtys no way shes 16 PLUS if she is 16 HELLO CHILD PORN!! this is illegal if she is 16 witch i highly doubt these piks should b removed imedetitly if she is HONESTLY 16

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’ve looked at the pics and she does not look 16 and not only for the reasons everyone else has pointed out.

    Not only does her lower face look stretched out and lifted to the point that she apparently has a hard time fully closing her mouth (which just screams “excessive botox or facelift”), she has thin crepey skin around her upper arms and armpits that denotes aging, and you can clearly see the striations in her arms in the Courtney 8 pic, and no 16 year old I’ve ever known has that. Even if she was living in a tanning bed for hours a day, the skin would not be that crepey and the upper arms wouldnt look like that. She’s obviously doing loads of Botox and facial/lip fillers. I think she’s around mid 20s/ early 30s.

    If she really is 18 as the beauty pageant website says, that’s the OLDEST looking 18 I’ve ever seen and I look 12 compared to her (I’m 28) lol

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • What in hell is going on right here? Is there anything pseudo celebs won’t say these days to try and grab some kinda, any kinda publicity? This chick looks like a crocodile handbag…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • In those corny-ass modeling shots, she looks kind of mannish. Maybe she had her sex change 16 years ago. Will wonders never cease?!?!?!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • did anyone watch that music video? is it for real?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @90.cindy:
    If she looks like this at 16 by the time shes 25 only thing that will hit on her is the Crypt Keeper . . .
    Too funny!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Her boobs may be 16 years old, but that’s it.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • B*tch is at LEAST 32!!!!!!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @ Madisyn 114 - ITA. Just look at her pictures, she doesn’t pose or ham at the camera the way a teenager does. That’s the way an adult looks, not a teen (even when trying to look like an adult), which is another indicator she can’t be as young as she says.

    Is this what they grow now out at Ocean Shores?! And here I always thought it was a pleasant little beach community on the coast of Washington, great for long weekend beach trips….

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • He seriously looks like a butch version of Glen Close.

    No comment for the bride….

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • she looks like a tranny…he may be getting a surprise on the wedding night!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Clearly she is not 16 but what I don’t get is guys who are fifty something and marry 20 somethings. I get the appeal but I don’t get why they flaunt it … no thinks you’re a player … everyone just thinsk you’re a creepy dude with money who married a hooker

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • This is taken from a RadarOnline.com article:

    We are totally supportive of this marriage,” Courtney’s mother Krista Stodden exclusively told RadarOnline.com about her daughter’s marriage to the Green Mile and X-Files actor.

    …The happy couple tied the knot in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 20, and Krista confirmed that at least one parent had to sign the permission form for the marriage to take place.

    …Critics are already questioning the couple’s 35 year age difference, but her mother wanted to set the record straight.

    “Courtney was a virgin when she married Doug. She is a good Christian girl.”

    …With long blonde hair and a killer body, Krista also wants people to know that her daughter hasn’t had any plastic surgery.

    “She is a beautiful girl. She has real breasts, real lips, she’s not plastic.”

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Hmm. I guess it’s not creepy if she’s not really 16. Lol.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • she knows he likes em young, so she lied to get him.

    16 no way

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Hey, don’t blame us Washingtonians! This is clearly the work of Real Housewives…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • if she is 16 I am a flying giraffe

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Honey, you are not E.G. Daily or Amber Lancaster. Stop lying about your age.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @Vesper : That me LOL.

    Whether she’s 16 or not (and I doubt not), she clearly is plastic. I’m sorry but those are the some of the fakest tits I have ever seen, and don’t let me start on the collagen lips. And if she is such a “good christian girl” then why all the provocative shots? Explain that one.

    If she is 16 (again not likely) then not only is that guy really pervy, but her parents are pervs for allowing it AND allowing those pictures to be taken.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I used to watch Doug Hutchinson when he was Guiding Light. Funny, he pinged my gaydar the minute he came onscreen. I always assumed he was gay.

    Yeah, she’s 16 about as much as I am the next Mrs. George Clooney. I smell a fame whore.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Yuk pretty skanky for a ‘16′ year old. What a joke. No way. If by some tiny weeny chance she is its gross and sad that pictures like that are taken. But yeah pretty safe to say she is at least 10-15 years older than 16

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Aspiring Country Singer???? The video cracked me up.. Does not sound like country to me.. Love everyones comments..

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • In the last picture of her I could maybe buy that she’s in her early twenties, other than that she looks like she’s pushing 40 (45).

    The picture of them together does not give me the creeps, like a picture of a 51 year old man with a 16 year old bride would do. Gross anyway though!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Relax. She’s legal. She’s an aspiring singer and in showbiz years 25 = 45 years old. No Jerry Lewis situation.
    But I could be wrong. In a world where Chelsea Handler is 36, Florence Welch and Lady Gaga, 25, Amy Winehouse, 27, Li’l Mama, 21, yes, she’s a believable 16 year old, even if her armpit’s elasticity tells me she’s 35. Maybe she had a hard life.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She does look a lot younger in the video, but…good lord. It is so epically bad that it makes me want to restore my faith in the music industry by listening to “Friday.”

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Come on peeps she’s 16. But like any country singer worth their salt she’s had a hard time on the booze. :)

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I was going to say I’d doubt if her parents would lie about her age, but since her mother just claimed that those Barbie parts are real, I’m willing to believe they would.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Kinda random, but this reminds of when Bill Wyman of The Rolling Stones married some girl when she was 16 or something. They got divorced within 2 years. I sense the same happening here.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • The awkward lips are frozen in concrete. LMAO!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If this girl is really 16, I want to tak to her mother! Because no 16 year old should be allowed to dressed and look like that! I remember running out the door after my daughter because she was wearing flip flops when it was cold outside. At what age did her mother lose control?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Thats no 16 year old. Maybe 38-40.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • If the new thing is to cut 20-30 years off one’s age, maybe then she is 16. If that’s the case, I’m a damn newborn.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Just watched her “music” video.

    Let’s hope Courtney never quits her day job.

    Now I’m going to stab out my eyes and shove ice picks into my ears after having to be subjected to that atrocious video.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Watching her music video I believe she’s 16. It’s just incredibly sad. She’s got like a foot of makeup on, fake boobs, and who knows what else done.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I was OK til I saw her wrapped in the flag. Then I had to barf just a bit. Eww.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Her implants might be 16 years old. There is no way in hell that she was born only 16 years ago, though.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • jeez!! She looks like my mother…*sipping my coffee*

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Look at her TEETH! Those are the teeth of a 30something woman.

    Her website includes a poll asking who does she most resemble: Pamela Sue Anderson, Christina Aguilera, Denise Richards, Sharon Tate, Farrah Fawcett, or Shakira. This is a pretty good tell about her age â€" because other than Shakira, these are some seriously dated references.

    I say her boobs are 16 years old, or else that’s the age when this broad changed her name.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • ya nottttttttttttttttttttttt no way she is 16! maybe they meant to say she was a beauty pagaent winner 16 yrs ago! lol She’s pushing 40 at leasttttttttttttt.If she is 16 she is aging badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • i showed these photos to mr. original kate and he guessed she is at least 35. i’m going to go further and guess 40. seriously, a 40 year old with alot of plastic surgery. whoever said her skin is crepey is right - and nobody under 35 has that papery skin.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I think I went to high school with this girl in 1990! 16 my arse, more like 36. Is this a joke?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • 16? Maybe about…20 years ago…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I think she stole the identity of a 16 year old.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wow, just wow. What I want to know is how long have they been dating? It’s already alarming he married her at “16″, but good Lord did he date her when she was younger? All signs point to her having a pimp mom ala Pimp Mama Kardashian. Celebitchy you must post the pic of her recreating Farrah Fawcett’s iconic red swimsuit poster. That poor girl has some misplaced self esteem.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules. You must be 13 or older to comment. This site is not intended for anyone under 13.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

    No comments:

    Post a Comment