Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ashton Kutcher whines about George W. Bush: He just was not very nice to me

Ashton Kutcher whines about George W. Bush: “He just was not very nice to me�
wenn3199114
These are some newish photos of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore on their Valentine’s holiday in St. Barts this weekend, plus some photos of Ashton solo in London and Paris last week. In the St. Barts pics, they both look kind of homely, in my opinion, but they’re on vacation and they’re still celebrating their love, so God bless. I think Ashton has been promoting No Strings Attached internationally while Natalie Portman’s bitchface stays stateside, which explains why there are so many Ashton-only interviews floating around. Apparently, while Ashton was in London, he did a radio interview with the BBC, and he got questions about his attendance at the SuperBowl, where he sat in the luxury VIP suite right behind President Bush and Laura Bush. You can see video of it here (and I’ve screen capped it below) - Ashton was spotted in the same video with Cameron Diaz hand-feeding Alex Rodriguez. When Ashton got a question about his proximity to Bush, Ashton whined about how Bush was rude to him:
ashtonbush
Punk’d? Ashton Kutcher was spotted sitting right behind former President George W. Bush in a luxury suite at last week’s Super Bowl, but it turns out the two weren’t exactly sharing a bowl of dip and a bucket of hot wings.
Talking to BBC Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills on Thursday, Kutcher said he got a rude reaction from the former President.
“I don’t think he’s very happy with me,� he said. “He just was not very nice to me. He just kind of snubbed me a little bit.�
But why the cold shoulder?
“I think I said some mean things [about Bush] during the election. I feel like he probably doesn’t like me very much.�
In fact, Kutcher campaigned for the Democratic Kerry/Edwards ticket in 2004 in what he called an effort to make up for his vote for Bush in the 2000 election.
“I voted for him because I thought he was like me,� Kutcher told a late October crowd in Iowa. “I thought he was a good old boy like me… [he's] not going to fool me again. I’m here to take responsibility for my mistakes.�
Kutcher and wife Demi Moore endorsed then-candidate Barack Obama for President in 2008, and in 2009 Kutcher helped The White House spread the word about National HIV Testing Day over Twitter. Kutcher and Moore have also involved themselves with former President Bill Clinton’s Global Initiative, battling modern slavery.
[From HuffPo]
Wow, Ashton voted for Bush in 2000? That’s surprising. That’s the most interesting part of this story. As for whether or not Bush “snubbed� Ashton - while I’m not one to give Bush credit for anything, I think it’s more likely than not that Bush simply didn’t know who Ashton was. It’s not like Dubya is some noted That 70s Show fanatic. It’s not like Bush is at all interested in pop culture. Dubya probably just thought Ashton was some random dude. That being said, I love that Ashton thinks he’s so important that a former president would know all of these details about his political involvements.
fp_6741490_trb_kutcher_moore_04_24
fp_6741492_trb_kutcher_moore_01_24
wenn3199115
Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Written by Kaiser
Bookmark and Share
Posted in Ashton Kutcher, Bitches, George Bush

- Alanis Morissette's husband Souleye out with their baby [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- LMAO at the Harry Baals Government Center! [D-Listed]
- Jon Hamm talks about buttholes [Lainey Gossip]
- Fug or Fab: Whitney Port [Go Fug Yourself]
- Carrie Underwood's husband traded to Nashville [Popeater]
- Cameron Diaz's super tight pants: love it or lose it? [Popsugar]
- Courteney Cox and her pimp cane [Celebslam]
- Rihanna lessens the restraining order on Chris Brown [Bossip]
29 Responses to “Ashton Kutcher whines about George W. Bush: “He just was not very nice to me��


  • Ashton is dumber than Bush which is saying a lot. I hate to defend Bush but I just think he was just being a snob he’s not really as much of a down home Texan as he pretends.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Go G.W!
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Nice, mln76. Gave me a morning giggle.
    Ashton is an idiot. He’s cute, but he’s a dumbass. And, whenever I see the pic of him in his printed sweater jacket (really, wtf is that?), I wonder why he went all frump pulling an old rich guy from Wyoming who’s vacationing in Pebble Beach look.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • I agree…Bush probably had no idea who the guy sitting behind him was. In Ashton’s mind, did Bush snub him because he didn’t ask him for his autograph and gush “I named my dog Kelso because of your artistry on ‘That 70’s Show’â€�? Ashton Kutcher sounds pretty full of himself.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • @LunaT glad you laughed I actually changed it to make it more PC but I’ll put back my original comment for you.
    Bush is really a New England snob ;)
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • If fashion defines a “good ol’ boyâ€�, he’s as good as it gets.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • “I think I said some mean things [about Bush] during the election. I feel like he probably doesn’t like me very much.â€�
    **********
    No Ashton, he probably doesn’t give a flying fart about you. Not a fan of Bush politically, but I met him during a charity fundraiser last year and he was actually really nice and quite funny. Why does Ashton think he’s so important? He’s a mediocre actor who lucked out playing an even dumber version of himself on a sitcom and now thinks that he’s become someone who really matters. Worked on a set with him once and he was such a primadonna.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • It must be hard for some reporters to keep a straight face when they interview these airheads. I’d like to think that maybe there was more of a context if you hear the interview, but I think Ashton Kutcher is pretty dumb.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Would you just LOOK at that “getupâ€� he’s wearing? Demi must be pissed at him, making him leave the house like that, lol. My God, man! Sneak into her purse and get your balls back!!
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Bush probably doesn’t even know who Ashton is…
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • poor ashton, I guess everyone doesnt gush all over you and demi…… and you like to cry about it…..get over yourself and if you want someone to be your friend then try earning their respect first before dissing them in public
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • One of my favorite stories about W is about when his old Yale class came for a reunion at the White House and one classmate, who used to be Paul, came to the reunion as Paula. He’d had a sex change. Apparently W was completely cool about it, and said something like “Now you’ve come back as your real self.â€� Can’t remember the exact quote.
    Anyway, I’m also not a great fan of his politics, although he seems to have been a few years early on the whole democracy-in-the-Middle-East thing.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Not that I want to defend Ashton but I think that Bush - as a former President - should act kindly towards those people whom he was - unfortunately - president of, no matter who they are.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • If memory serves there were a lot of people in that box.. Michael/Catherine and a few other celebs. Since he was the least known well.
    Ashton seems a bit lost to me. He is producing and such, but it just seems like he and Demi have hit a wall. Do you all remember when Demi was the IT girl..the go to girl.. When she in affect ruled HW.. then she married Ashton (not saying this is the cause) then she just went down hill.
    I don’t know.. they just seem to be floundering.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • …a nd there’s nothing worse than floundering attention whores who can’t stand not being in the spotlight.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Makes me like ol’ Dubya a little more. Ashton is self important and self entitled, and I would snub him as well.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • mln76â€"more morning giggles. Thank you :)
    Lisa, I agree. And I think they know it, too. The only relevance they’ve held recently is b/c Ashton was sleeping w/other women and one of the women went public w/it.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • I’m gonna go out on a limb here and just say:
    W. probably treats anyone outside of his socio-economic class or his demographic exactly the same way.
    In other words, no big deal, Asston.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • George Bush is not nice to alot of people. Most of them are in Iraq and Afghanastan though, so they can’t really whine about it to the press.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • ashton: Hey hollywoods, I can diss W. , now can I have a job???
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • How on earth does Ashton rate a VIP seat with the former President?? I can think of 1000 people more famous, intelligent, wealthy…you get the idea. How does Ashton get a VIP seat at the Superbowl???
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Since Twitter and camera commercials are the only thing keeping Ashton remotely relevant, I’m jumping on the “Bush had no idea who he wasâ€� train.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Finding out that Bush may have snubbed Ashton has finally given the former president a redeeming quality in my eyes.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Dubya also wasn’t nice to the German Chancellor a few years ago when he was her guest before the G8 summit in Germany, and that was the much bigger goof-up. He really damaged his reputation when the photos came out.
    Who’s Ashton compared to Dr Merkel?
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • my thoughts exactly, mike rowe.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Actually, Bush knows exactly who he is because Asston used to hang with W’s daughters. He was on, I think it was Jay Leno, one night and said that the Bush twins drank and smoked a little green. Oh gasp, teenagers going wild, heavens no! I thought that was completely classless to sell them out like that.
    So, although I don’t care for W, he was right to snub AK.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • If I saw greasy Ashton, I’d snub him, too.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • Chris(ashton)Kutcher talked smack about GWs daughters partying at his house way backback. That’ll do it
    Report this comment as spam or abuse






  • It boggles my mind that Ashton is even stupider than I previously believed. He voted for Shrub because he thought he was a “good old boyâ€� like him? Really? Neither of them are, or have ever been, “good old boys,â€� and the fact that Ashton admits that he bought that image that Shrub projected just shows that he has the mental capacity of slime mold (no offense to the slime mold).
    Report this comment as spam or abuse




  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.
    By commenting you agree to our comment policy
    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.
    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar


    Powered By WizardRSS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment