Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Alvana Trump in a bikini is the best V-Day present ever

“Ivana Trump in a bikini is the best V-Day present ever� links
Written by Kaiser
Bookmark and Share
Posted in Links

- Kelly Brook naked. Really! [Celebslam]
- Celebrity Couples we'd like to see break up [Pajiba]
- News reporter spouts gibberish [D-Listed]
- I like John Mayer better this way. He's not hot, but he really STFU didn't he? [Lainey Gossip]
- "Bony and Glare" LMAO [Go Fug Yourself]
- Shia LaBeouf butches it up [Popsugar]
- Why was Selma Blair at the Grammys? [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
12 Responses to ““Ivana Trump in a bikini is the best V-Day present ever� links�

  • Her face is so tinkered with! If CB didn’t identify her, I would never have known that was Ivana.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • Sadly, I envy her figure.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • sweet.
    lord.
    jesus.
    :-(
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • The bikini is hideous as is the botoxed face. Trump looks like every old 70 year old woman on the beach, you can make your face look as young as you want but there is nothing you can do about old wrinkly skin.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • It could be a lot worse. I have to say her first facelift was one of the best I’ve ever seen â€" the transformation was incredible. But I think she’s gotten her upper lip done and it doesn’t look good. And Madison â€" I thought she was 70, too â€" she’s *only* 61 or 62.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • Good for her, getting out there in a bikini, what is she like, 100? Old people do have old people bodies, it’s just a fact of life.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • Bless her heart….
    Happy Valentine’s Day, as a wise woman once said “You call me a Bitch like it’s a bad thing, I’ve earned it�!!!
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • Just made that picture my husband’s new screen saver! Thanks!!
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • ahhhh, gross.
    i just looked closer, and she’s had her arms done.
    you can see the scars, ewwwwww!!!
    :twisted:
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • Kudos to her. When I’m that old, I hope I have the courage to get in a two piece.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • For her age - the first pic wasn’t so bad…but then I had to scroll down
    OMG :(
    Report this comment as spam or abuse



  • I have had chest congestion all day and seeing Ivanka and her pubes just caused my chest to BURN like the flames of Hell. Lawd, sometimes my mom gets on my nerves and will say things that cause me to roll my eyes or even cringe but she has NEVER done this to me. Thank you, Mummy. I would never recover if I saw you hanging out at the beach like this.
    Report this comment as spam or abuse


  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.
    By commenting you agree to our comment policy
    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.
    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar


    Powered By WizardRSS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment