Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane

Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane

Rihanna says Matt Kemp keeps her “sane”. I can't even imagine what it's like to live in the singer's shoes. Thankfully she says her boyfriend helps her stay grounded.

I have a boyfriend. I’m so happy. I feel really comfortable, and it’s so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family.”

Rihanna even opened up to Elle magazine about how confused she was when the Chris Brown incident occurred:

“A year ago, I was very confused. Because he was my best friend. All of a sudden, one night changed our whole livesâ€"not only our friendship, but our lives. I wanted to wake up one day and just not have that pain anymore. I wanted to be with him again or get over himâ€"it was either-or. I just didn’t want to feel the pain, the confusion.”

Domestic abuse is just a terrible thing to have to go through. Thankfully, Rihanna was able to move on and stay positive.

Photos by FAME

Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane Rihanna's Boyfriend Keeps Her Sane

No comments:

Post a Comment