Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Monday, June 21, 2010

New section: Fabulous FASHION Findings

Many times when I look for some outfits or accessories for you, I find things â€" Ibelieve really great pieces, that don’t fit the “Rock Her Style” or “Boys, Boys, Boooys” I’m working on… and I feel it’s a pity these in my opinion fabulous findings could get “lost”.

So I thought about sharing some of them with you. From time to time. 

The newly born section “Fabulous FASHION Findings” will be about sharing with you 1 to 5 randomly found things I fell in love with during my internet fashion rides…

… and I believe many of you could fall for too. 

Like this Double Finger Keyboard ring I found las weekend HERE… isn’t it adorable?

… or this asymetrical hem blazer (in black or khaki) HERE… pure handsomeness!

… and this sleeveless shirt with separate sleeves (!) I truly looove in white or black HERE. 

Both the blazer and the shirt were members of my “found and lost?” file for a while…

…  or this tie vest I found HERE today while checking whether above links still work… can wear with your favourite shirt or t-shirt.

It could also look awesome with some of these asymmetrical button shirts â€" the hot pink one is my favourite. What do you think?

Make sure you let me know your thoughts and also what is that you would love to find in some of the next “Rock Her Style” or “Boys, Boys, Boooys”.

Photos vía: featured sites



Powered by WizardRSS | Unlimited Web Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment