Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Olivia Wilde Named World's Sexiest Vegetarian


PETA may care more about generating headlines (via posters of naked D-list celebrities) than it does about saving the lives of animals, but at least the organization has good taste in women.

It's named Olivia Wilde the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2010. Said the vegan House actress in response to the honor:

"Beyond my desire to boycott the torture factories, I am also way happier when I eat a plant-based diet, and I feel about a thousand times more energetic... I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in."

Bob Harper, a trainer on The Biggest Loser, took this award on the male side.

But whatever. Ogle a few Olivia Wilde pictures below!

We

Hot and VeganLooking BeautifulA Gorgeous Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment