Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miley Cyrus Says So Long to the Sunshine State

Showing some love to her faithful followers, Miley Cyrus was spotted posing for pictures outside her hotel in Miami, Florida today (May 18).

The “Last Song” cutie was all smiles as she hammed it up with her fans before heading off to the airport for an outbound flight.

As for her sexy image, Miley told “The Conversation” that she really appreciates it when folks refer to her as a bona fide hottie.

Cyrus noted, “If people find that [I am], I take it as a compliment. Thank you for thinking I’m sexy!”

Miley added, “People are so scared of seeing a woman being like, ‘This is who I am and you’re not going to change it.’”

“I feel I was so trained in my interviews to be All-American or whatever. I just got so set in the way of saying the same things I did when I was 12 years old. . . I guess I kind of realized that my whole life isn’t one giant press junket. I don’t have to be smiling all the time and always have the perfect answer.”



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin Wordpress | Android Forums | Wordpress Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment