Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Demi Lovato Tweets to God: Really, Dude?!?


Demi Lovato has had a difficult year, and in the latest issue of Seventeen she opens up about all the people who have been there for her: Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus.

Notice one name missing from that list? God.

Demi Lovato on New Year's Eve

Indeed, the singer sort of went off on The Big Guy Upstairs yesterday, Tweeting:

“Sometimes it seems like God just keeps throwing crap my way and I get SO angry with him... But there’s never a doubt in my mind He’s gonna pull me through it all. I know you’re there God. But umm... Really dude? He never fails to show me He’s by my side though. Even in the tough times. #Godstuff”

Demi isn't the first young star to openly bring up her faith, as Justin Bieber got a new tattoo this week of Jesus Christ.

Lovato later added, though, that she is not religious, but "VERY spiritual and I DO believe in God. I’m not perfect or preaching! Just tweeting..." and finally concluded the mini-rant on a positive, Nemo-related note:

Just keep swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment