Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Brad Pitt’s knee injury story keeps changing: why is this a conspiracy?

Brad Pitt’s knee injury story keeps changing: why is this a conspiracy?

I’m trying to use different photos of Brangelina in Palm Springs â€" different from the ones I used in yesterday’s Brangelina post. I still think Angelina looks a tad knocked up, but I could just be misreading her love of sack gowns. Anyway, as we’ve already documented extensively, Brad Pitt is walking with a cane now. While he was in Palm Springs, he talked to various media outlets and basically said that he took a tumble and messed up his knee because he was trying to avoid dropping Vivienne, but the circumstances seem to be changing. Angelina backs up his story, sort of. But I feel a conspiracy coming on….

It’s all Viv’s fault! Brad Pitt was rocking a cane at the Palm Springs Film Film Festival gala on Saturday night â€" and he finally explained the injury (first revealed late last week) on the red carpet to Us Weekly.

“I was carrying my daughter [Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, 3] down the hill and I slipped and it was either her or me,” Pitt, 48, told Us. “It’s my ACL,” he added of the knee injury, but added that no surgery is planned. “I think I will be alright!”

At his side at the event, love Angelina Jolie was quick to tell reporters that he’s not asking for extra help around the house because of the injury.

“He is not that kind of guy,” the In the Land of Blood and Honey director, 36, said. “He does everything! I like the cane!”

And little Vivienne (twin sister to Knox) is no worse for the wear either. “Vivi’s okay. She was absolutely fine. He took the fall.”

Jolie similarly hurt herself years ago with her eldest, Maddox, 10. “It happened when Mad was younger. I took a fall as well and cracked my elbow because I wanted to make sure he wasn’t injured,” Jolie said. “Every parent has injured themselves.”

Among their six kids, the child of the weekend was Zahara, who turned 7 on Sunday. “We are focusing on birthday parties tomorrow for Zahara,” Jolie added.

[From Us Weekly]

They call her “Vivi”? Like, Vee-Vee or Viv-E? I prefer Viv-E. It’s cuter. As for the ever-changing story on Brad‘s knee, Angelina explained it again to Fox News: “We are building different parts of the lawn, and he was going down to see it, and the grass was changing levels, and he slipped. In order to make sure [Vivienne] was okay he threw himself down to protect her. He did the dad thing.” What about the skiing story? HM? I’m telling you… CONSPIRACY. Did they ever really go skiing? Did Brad really fall while he was holding Viv? Which home were they in? Where is this mysterious yard? Or did Angelina bust a cap in Brad’s knee when he misbehaved? Or did Brad bust his knee while he was praying for Jennifer Aniston to come back to him? See? Conspiracies.

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt


- Lots more photos from the Palm Springs film festival [Popsugar]
- How to lose weight and feel better this year [Lainey Gossip]
- Snooki is still a drunken mess [D-Listed]
- Kristen Wiig can’t dress [Go Fug Yourself]
- Best Paris Hilton headline ever [Fark]
- This is so weird: adults obsessed with My Little Pony [Gawker]
- The Devil Inside had a huge opening weekend [Pajiba]
- Happy birthday David Bowie! [Evil Beet]

Leave a Reply

Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Wordpress Plugin | Android Forum | Hud Software

No comments:

Post a Comment