Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Friday, October 19, 2012

“Miley Cyrus had her pants scared off by a ghost” links

“Miley Cyrus had her pants scared off by a ghost” links

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Links


- When Honey Boo Boo met Giggy [D-Listed]
- Carrie Underwood’s fug dress [Lainey Gossip]
- Katie Holmes does layers [Go Fug Yourself]
- Racial discrimination suit against The Bachelor dismissed [Reality Tea]
- Sexy Meg Whitman scenes from Parenthood [Pajiba]
- Demi Moore looks improved [Evil Beet]
- American Horror Story recap [Popsugar]
- Harvey Keitel sings Call Me Maybe [CDAN]
- Jessica Alba is insecure [Celebslam]
- Chris Brown gets another neck tattoo [The Blemish]
- Bill & Giuliana plan another baby [Starcasm]

22 Responses to ““Miley Cyrus had her pants scared off by a ghost” links”
  • Taylor also writes songs to torture our ears (sorry, it was too easy). Is that Miley’s younger sister Noah in the ghost pic? I saw Miley on Chelsea Lately last night (I know) and Miley said she got Noah an LA “party bus” ride for her birthday. WTF? How much “partying” can a 12 year old do?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She’s too young to resort to constantly have to strip or shave her head to get a little attention. That’s the realm of those idiotic reality “stars,” toots. Have some respect and learn to live without constant attention.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I couldn’t agree more but poor Miley has been the center of attention since she was a child, she doesn’t know any other life.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I guess that’s what happens when the talent and the pay cheques dry up.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • the same ghost visits Aguilera on a regular basis..

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • and Raccoon McPantless, of course.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • But Drake already graduated from Degrassi!

    I’m a terrible sleep talker. I tend to creep out the boyfriend.

    There was one instance where I was so emotional, almost crying saying “The puppies…the puppies are going to get into the mouse trap!”

    And another where I eerily muttered “they made it so everyone can play”…

    About a third of the time that he stays over I talk in my sleep.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I should write a book about my sibs and that habit. (I don’t, for some reason, have the habit, that is.)

      My bro: No Benefits! Get!

      My sis: I need the money for the key for the bathroom (repeated several times with mounting to near tears). You don’t love me! Why don’t you love me?? Why won’t you do this for me!!

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • I was laughing one time when I was young how my mom and sister talks in their sleep. Dad let me know I do it too.

        My sister: Hurry, put the bumper back on before Mom sees it!

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • My crowning sleep talk sentence was:
        “Get those nuns to stop cleaning my car!”

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wyclef Jean in his Superman Speedo mounting a painted like Wonder-Woman Ducati, the top oily and the scrawny legs not so oiled… EPIC! :-D

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Harmless 21 year old fun.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Miley Cyrus with a Chanel beanie?? That’s similar to a Kardashian with a Birken = UGH :(

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I’m sorry, but she is just sooooo ugly. I can’t stand her voice or her face. she dresses horribly her hair cut was not a good decision on her part. I just don’t like her I can’t and never will. her fiancé is gorgeous and she does in fact which ii can’t deny have beautiful eyes but that is all.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I am sooo over Miley’s “rebellion”; now put on some pants!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Poor Britney Spears. I never liked her when she first made it big. But for what she’s dealin with now, I feel so bad for her.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ohhhh Im going to see Sharon Needles tomorrow night for The Rocky Horror Show! Im excited, I love going to the Woodlawn Theater and I hope she’s good!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Miley did not have a good voice. They created an auto-tuned star who had nothing but long hair and attitude. All that’s left now is attitude. Put on your big girl panties, Miley.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Sarah Silverman’s dad is my new hero! What an accomplished family.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Ugh, her dad name dropped the IDF as a pride thing. The letter was fine until that point, looks like the man is quite intolerant to views that are not his own.

    By the way, serving in an army that occupies another people’s territory and actively defies UN and the Geneva Convention is nothing to be proud of.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Miley says, “Look at me! Look at me!” in her sleep talking.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I know Honey Boo Boo gets a lot of shit for being a redneck, but I like her. She acts like a real kid, unlike a lot of the pageant brats who are on Toddlers and Tiaras. Eden Wood, and that girl, Alaska? Their mothers legit freak me out and it’s even scarier that they’re mini clones!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a Reply Celebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it may have been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin Wordpress | Android Forums | Wordpress Tutorials

    No comments:

    Post a Comment