Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

“‘Homeland’ is a thing now, because everybody loves an accented ginger” links

“‘Homeland’ is a thing now, because everybody loves an accented ginger” links

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Links


- Joseph Gordon Levitt strips on SNL [Pajiba]
- Will Ben Affleck’s Argo earn an Oscar? [Lainey Gossip]
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong in rehab [D-Listed]
- Amy Adams looks great here [Go Fug Yourself]
- The Jenner Girls should stay off Twitter [Reality Tea]
- What happened to Demi Lovato’s hair? [Evil Beet]
- The Modern Family cast talks third Emmy [Buzzsugar]
- Elisabetta Canalis is ridiculous [Popoholic]
- Best SNL sketch from Saturday night [CDAN]
- Paris Hilton's playbook is tired [Celebslam]
- I have hated United Airlines for a long time but never for a better reason [Starcasm]

49 Responses to ““‘Homeland’ is a thing now, because everybody loves an accented ginger” links”
  • Did Karrueche Tran dump Chris Brown?

    Rihanna reunited with Chris Brown in 3, 2, 1…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Oh God, bite your tongue Eve!…but you are probably right.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Hi Eve! :D I hope you’re wrong, but I bet you’re not. I thought the same thing when I read that.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Sorry. I just couldn’t think of a different outcome.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Eve, if you’ve tempted fate, you’re buying the first round of Cracktinis when we all drown our sorrows!

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Not fair! I’m paying for something I’m not going to drink (not a huge fan of alcohol)? Unless they’re jello shots off Cumberbatch’s stomach…I can get on board with that :D .

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Chris Brâ€"wha?!

        Sorry, got distracted by Eve’s discussion of doing jello shots off Cumby’s abs.

        Yum.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I am not surprised â€" he had a picture of his beat up ex girlfriend tattoed on his neck (deny it all you want scumbag chris brown, that is who it is pictured there) â€" would you want to be kissing that neck picture? GROSSSSSSSS !!!!

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • If they did break up he dumped her.She was with him after the new tatoo.She knew he beats up girlfriends yet she still dated him

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Natalie Portman blonde? Fugly.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I’m reserving judgement until I’ve seen better pictures of her. It’s kind of crappy light, and if she stays out of the sun and pales off a bit, she might pull it off.
      And I’ve been obsessed with Damian Lewis since Stormbreaker :)
      Does anyone remember that series he did called Life? Kind of slow, but fun characters.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • I Do!! fall for him in band of brothers XD

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • All I really knew Damien Lewis from was Band of Brothers, but that’s all you need! I’ll love most of that cast for life thanks to that series. Easy Company, Winters and Nix, Liebgott, Lipton, Bull, Speirs,… that’s it I need a marathon!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Me too! HBO has got it On Demand and online, if you’re interested. ;) (I’m finally watching Deadwood. Just finished season 1.)

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • He was in the short lived tv show life â€" cancelled after 2 seasons…it was really good and he is dreamy…

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I fell in love with him as Winters. And, agreed, love the rest of them too. Best mini series ever. Whenever I see it’s on, I have to watch. I can’t help myself.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Me too.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Me too. I could watch that mini-series over and over for my Winters love. He was great in Life. And I hated his character in the Forsyte Saga-but he’s a great actor.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Does anyone else think he looks like a gingered Steve Brady (sex and the city? Damien’s hotter though

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Homeland has been “a thing” for me since the first time I saw the first episode. Sgt. Brody = YUMMY!! :P

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Agreed! I’m not that attracted to him, but it’s such an amazingly good show.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • It’s not exactly a physical thing with me; it’s more the earnestness and honesty with which he plays his roles. I find it incredibly sexy.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • I would bone the SH*T out of Damien Lewis. I get why people may think he’s not that hot, or even funny-looking but Brody is SUCH a sexy character. Gah!

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • And a very sexy accented ginge at that!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I agree, Damien’s butt is quite nice.
    Natalie looks washed out, saw pics on huffington. Blonde is not her color.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Homeland is a thing now because it rocks…and Claire Danes is amazing in it. I was seriously concerned for her well-being last year after the finale!

    Loved his speech too.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wasn’t homeland always a thing? It’s always been great.

    I’d second that Damien Lewis is also fantastic in Life (only 2 seasons, but they were great) He’s also great in the forseyth saga and in the modern Shakespeare series:much ado about nothing. He makes a great benedict.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • HIMYM is back on tonight! :D YAY!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Thank goodness…. I’m just waiting for the series to be over. I used to love the show. But I can’t handle Ted’s whineyness anymore, and I could never stand Robin.

      I’ll still watch it every week though haha. It’s like a part of my routine at this point.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • hee-hee! :D I’m getting a little sick of Ted’s whining, as well. But I only started watching it on FX & Lifetime (I’ve managed to catch up on most of the eps), and then started watching on prime-time season before last.

        Last Words and Marshall going to visit his father’s grave are my two faves, I think. We’ll see what happens this season.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • First time poster, long time reader. Had to say I’m so glad to see that there are other folks out there who remember Life! I loved that show!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I loved Life too. The always cancel the good network shows! I really like Homeland too…have since the first episode.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I loved him in PBS’ THE FORSTYE SAGA. So glad that he’s having such success.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • As Soames Forsyte he was absolutely GREAT!!He is my Mr Ginger Right:)

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • he gave the character of Soames so much depth, I’ve been a fan of his ever since too

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Another fan of his portrayal of Soames Forsyte, here. haven’t seen Homeland yet. But I definitely plan to watch it!

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • He deserved the emmy just for The Forsythe Saga alone..he was so good in it.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Damn! Uncle Jesse still looks exactly the same as he did 25 years ago.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Damian Lewis makes me Swoon big time . I’ve been stalking / following him since Band of Brothers with Fassy . :D

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Oh my god…Fassy was in Band of Brothers??? Had no idea! Now this gives me the perfect excuse to watch BoB for the 4th time :)

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • For some reason I wasn’t paying attention to him in BoB, but I started noticing him in the BBC miniseries Peacekeepers/Warriors.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Chris Brown has always been single…in Chris Brown’s mind. Chris Brown does not have girlfriends, he has anatomically female accessories who are there to make Chris Brown look good.

    If you’re an extra special good accessory Chris Brown will commemorate your time with Chris Brown by getting a tattoo of you. Chris Brown is not a bad guy after all. Chris Brown loves the bitches and hugs puppies.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • The Cracken just got sent to the hospital for a lung infection

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Is that code for od-ing?

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I saw this jerk in an interview and he came off as an arrogant douche.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Bite your tongue. I think he’s just very English and dryly funny and sometimes his humor doesn’t quite “translate”.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Soames!!! His character was insufferable in the Forsyte Saga but I still liked him much better than Rupert Graves’s (another hottie) character Jolyon. :D IMO that’s when you know someone is a great actor. He makes you root for/sympathize with the ‘villain’. Same with his performance in Homeland. ;)

    I used to watch Band of Brothers every night. Every night, until I fell asleep. It never gets old. Every episode is just wonderfully done, and Damien Lewis was brilliant in it.

    Happy to see him and his work getting recognized.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Karruche Tran is gorgeous, isn’t she?! What do ladies even see in Chris? Physically he looks like malnourished Lucifer(especially when laughing), I won’t even go the mental…

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • He always looked to me kind of like a ginger Bruce Willis. He has a horse face and I don’t get his appeal, ginger or not, but I like his acting. HOMELAND rulz!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a Reply Celebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it may have been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin Wordpress | Android Forums | Wordpress Tutorials

    No comments:

    Post a Comment