Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

“Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford: the cutest folksy-hipster couple?” links

“Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford: the cutest folksy-hipster couple?” links

Written by Kaiser

Share

Posted in Links


- Amber Heard poses for Terry Richardson [The Blemish]
- Kevin Costner’s second act [Lainey Gossip]
- Madonna responds to Elton John [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Whitney Port [Go Fug Yourself]
- Jacqueline Laurita’s son diagnosed with autism [Reality Tea]
- Butter trailer, starring Jennifer Garner [Pajiba]
- Prepare for Snooki’s birth [Evil Beet]
- A history of Barbie in pop culture [Tressugar]
- Hilary Duff works it [Popoholic]
- Mother falls on train tracks with 4 yo [CDAN]
- 10 foot silver statue of Beckham in his undies [Starcasm]

25 Responses to ““Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford: the cutest folksy-hipster couple?” links”
  • Love Carey and Marcus. She’s a wonderful actress…always wondered why she and Saoirse Ronan kind of get pushed to the background while Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone receive all of the attention. ERW is apparently a major bitch, which kind of disappoints me because I like her…I know someone who works on True Blood and said ERW was a mess. So i’m not surprised she said that.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Saoirse Ronan doesn’t get nearly enough credit these days, but she’s in that gawdaful Stephanie Meyer film ‘The Host’, which, although I definitely won’t be watching, I hope it does well.
      I think it’s because she’s *very* low-key. I know it’s not as if Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone (who’s been annoying me recently for unknown reasons..) are all about the fame, but they get papped very frequently. I genuinely can’t recall a paparazzi photo of Saoirse *ever*.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • SR isn’t in any movie franchises. Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone are and are basically “it girls” right now.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • I’ve heard the opposite about ERW, and she’s supposedly really nice. What did she do on the set of True Blood?

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Agreed! Emma Stone is soooo overrated. I feel like she plays the same roles over and over. Carrie is talented and so classy. I love Carrie’s style.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Like Carey a lot, always creates very interesting characters. She was so great in Drive and Shame! Cant wait for her next movie. Emma Stone is just meh to me. The IT girl of the moment, not esp talented or even interesting. I also don’t get the Jennifer Lawrence hype. Give me Carey, Michelle Williams any day over these Hollywood girls.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I really hate his band. The music is all waaa waaa waaa over some fiddle and banjo nonsense.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Agreed. I do listen to similar styles of music, but M&S is pretty awful.

      Is he somehow famous or from money? Maybe has powerful friends? Otherwise I can’t imagine how he got a record deal.

      Adorable couple though!

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

      • Very much NOT a fan of their music.
        Also don’t like Marcus’ feminine face.

        Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Agree. Check out Laura Marling, though, she does powerful things with a slightly folk sound.

      If I was Carey M., I would be freaked out that I look just like her (she’s Marcus’s ex). And Marcus needs to cut back on the beer and cheese fries.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • You mean Mumford and Sons are a band not a haberdashery?

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • She’s a doll. And quite an actress.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • That CDAN story is beyond disturbing and I’m half sorry I clicked the link. Can’t help hoping that at least it caught the attention of all the morons who believe that female mystery parts magically shut down fertility in cases of “legitimate rape”. Ugh.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Ya I felt the same way. The other link about rapists seeking joint custody of their offspring is disgusting and disturbing as well. These politicians need to work to change some of these laws to protect people and stop wasting time asking stupid questions and acting like giants d-bags. This world makes me so sad sometimes.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I do like them together. They seem perfectly fit for each other.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Say, would Aiken question whether that was a “legitimate rape” if the woman conceives? Why didn’t her body shut that down like it’s supposed to? Jeez.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

    • Because they were secretly asking for it.

      Sarcasm, obviously. I just have a hunch that Akin feels that way.

      Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • They look nice together. I’m sure they’re happy, in love. So jealous.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • hahaha at Audrina. Can you imagine the phone call to the paparazzi? “Hello, I just wanted you to know that I, Audrina Patridge, will be getting my nails done. Please be there! ” hahahaha

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Mumford and Mulligan are adorable. I’m betting she’s preggers. Just a hunch.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I just read that Jezebel piece and it is SICKENING. I live outside of the states, I just can’t understand what is going on at times in the US with all the anti women rhetoric. Seems like an act of rape isn’t considered a crime but abortion is?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • imma put this out there… he looks like hie is packin’

    Might just be a FUPA but I choose to think otherwise.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Wait, when did Carey get married? I’m so out of it… last time I checked she was dating… Shia LeBeouf? I live on this website. How did I miss this?!?!?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I love his leather bag and sunglasses.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Love me some KIEDIS! :D his boy was on tour with him when they were in Toronto, and he was so cute!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a Reply Celebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it may have been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin Wordpress | Android Forums | Wordpress Tutorials

    No comments:

    Post a Comment