Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Russell Armstrong’s lawyer calls Taylor Armstrong’s abuse photos fake

Russell Armstrong’s lawyer calls Taylor Armstrong’s abuse photos fake

Taylor Armstrong and Daughter
This story makes me sad. Apparently Taylor Armstrong got paid $125,000 for those photos of her bruised face that were shown on Entertainment Tonight. Taylor’s interview with ET airs tonight and I’m interested in what she has to say. Given all we know about her I doubt it’s going to be particularly insightful. I know that sounds so bitchy to say given the terrible circumstances, but it’s hard to avoid saying it. To clarify: Taylor was the victim of some horrific abuse at the hands of her late husband, and it’s definitely her story to tell however she needs to tell it. We know Taylor is a piece of work, but that’s not stopping us from 1. feeling deeply for her for what she went through and 2. believing her side of the story, which is backed up with some powerful evidence. Only Russell’s lawyers want us to believe that evidence was faked. We know Russell abused at least two of his exes, according to reports they filed and restraining orders they took out against him at the time. But Russell, who committed suicide last month, has a lawyer who claims that Taylor got that black eye from either “plastic surgery” or a “football” to the face. That’s despicable to say.

Taylor Armstrong has sunk to a new low, according to her late husband’s lawyer â€" who claims the black eye photos she recently sold for 6 figures to E.T. are nothing but a shameless hoax.

The lawyer, Ronald Richards, tells TMZ … the injuries depicted in the pictures were not inflicted by Russell.

According to Ronald, the injuries in the photos are either from plastic surgery … or a recent incident involving a football to the face â€" but not from domestic violence.

Richards tells TMZ, “If Mr. Armstrong was the cause of those injuries he would have been arrested and prosecuted.” Richards also notes … Taylor never filed a police report.

Sources close to Taylor insist the pics are legit â€" claiming Taylor never reported any injuries because she was under enormous pressure to keep up appearances for the show.

As one source puts it â€" the black eye pics are just the tip of the iceberg … the rest make Rihanna’s battered face “look like child’s play.”

[From TMZ]

Check out the abuse photos. (I’m not posting them here again.) If she had plastic surgery, she would have had bruises around both eyes and not just around one eye. Plus, how would a football cause that much damage? The fact that the attorney had two different explanations and then says “well my client would have been arrested if he did this” sounds like he’s grasping at straws. I guess Russell hired a lawyer as shifty as he was.

I still haven’t been keeping up with “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Those of you who are still watching can tell me if it’s been worth it, but I doubt it. The show is too sad now that we know that Russell killed himself.

Taylor Armstrong

Russell Armstrong and Taylor Armstrong

Taylor is shown with Kennedy in April and with Russell in October of last year. Credit: PRPhotos

Written by Celebitchy

Share

Posted in Abusive, Deaths, Injuries, Reality Shows, Russell Armstrong, Taylor Armstrong


- Nina Dobrev really rocked that Emmys dress [Go Fug Yourself]
- Vampire Diaries recap [Lainey Gossip]
- This tit slapping thing cannot work, can it? [D-Listed]
- Breaking Bad was awesome this week [Videogum]
- Follow up on the uh, little person Gordon Ramsay lookalike [Fark]
- Abduction with Taylor Lautner review [Pajiba]
- Jessica Biel's baby bump? [Popsugar]
- Netflix so thoroughly failed with that Qwikster crap [Gawker]
- Megan Fox plays Halo anonymously [Evil Beet]

16 Responses to “Russell Armstrong’s lawyer calls Taylor Armstrong’s abuse photos fake”
  • Yeah, well, my abuser went around telling people (and still does tell people) I hit myself to make it look like THEY broke my orbital and split my eye open. WTF.

    I suspect the usual “blaming and/or denouncing the victim” comments will make me bail this thread soon, so I will see the Crack Clique on the nest Linnocent thread.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Taylor would not be the first woman to fake abuse for sympathy and/or money.

    This woman is such a greedy famewhore, I would not put it past her to lie about anything. I don’t trust her. She is just off.

    Ya go ahead. Shoot me. I said it.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • really don’t care about this woman and have to agree with lola’s post. wouldn’t be surprising.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • CB, please don’t think less of me, but I have watched RHOBH this season, something I said I wouldn’t do. I watch if I happen to catch it but I don’t plan my schedule around or anything like I did last season. It is pretty gross this season and I don’t know how much more I can watch. I was curious how they would handle all this stuff with Russell, and all they have seem to do is have everyone gather at Adrienne’s house (perhaps) at the opening. It really doesn’t look like they have done much editing at all, and Taylor really comes off as unhinged, starving (literally), and perhaps over medicating. She also made a pretty telling comment in last night’s episode when she was drunk, “I came from nothing and I am so afraid to go back to being nothing.” I think this says a lot about the reasons she behaves and manipulates the way that she does.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I just saw the pictures. She has two X marks on her forehead. Does anybody know the reason for this?

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I don’t think she faked it. She was abused. Regardless of everything, she still deserves sympathy.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Eh…I don’t know if a person would break their own orbital bone for sympathy. I agree that Taylor seems weird, unhinged, and “off” though. I watched last night and I almost couldn’t get through the show.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @5 Fabianne - yes, as a nurse I can tell you that the x marks are presurgical protocol we do. The nurse and or the Dr. mark an x above the eye to be operated on.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • As an abuse survivor, I would like to show that lawyer a football to the face! I HATE how they further victimize the victim like this!

    Never watched the show, never WILL. But Jesus H, can’t that woman SMILE ever? She just does that grimace thing all the time.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Way to go shopping for Mel Gibson as a client.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • I agree Lola, although she might have been abused, that photo looked fake. She sold it for money. Someday her daughter is going to see that photo. The woman is nothing but a famewhore.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • if taylor has the right to tell her story after the man is dead, then russell’s family/lawyer have the right to defend him if they so choose.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • @seal team - I am sorry for what you have been through. There still needs to be much education regarding domestic abuse.

    With Taylor, because she is so despised people refuse to see that she could also be an abuse victim. But it is possible that she could be both things, a shady lady who was also abused. People need to remember that her husband had previous restraining orders placed against him by other women too. He is hardly clean. Plus she really does fit the typical abuse cycle.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Based on Russell’s history of abuse, I would say yes, the abuse towards Taylor is real.

    As for RHOBH, the first 3 episodes I couldn’t take. Very boring and very depressing. However, Brandi will be making her entrance on the next episode and things should definitely perk up. So I would say, it will get better from here.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • not discounting abuse in anyway. i do hope that anyone coming forward with photos is genuine. as someone who has been through abuse, people selling their own photos (real or possibly staged) feels repulsive.

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • There is some real skepticism because she’s selling the ‘abuse’ pics.

    Seems like they could have been manufactured just for $$$! So her abuse claim is being seen differently bcz of Qs being raised now by what Taylor is doing-’cashing in’ on abuse!

    Report this comment as spam or abuse

  • Leave a ReplyCelebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying. Different opinions, backgrounds, ages, and nationalities are welcome here - hatred and bigotry are not. If you make racist or bigoted remarks, comment under multiple names, or wish death on anyone you will be banned. There are no second chances if you violate one of these basic rules. You must be 13 or older to comment. This site is not intended for anyone under 13.

    Note: due to excessive spam, the .info domain had to be banned. Please do not post links or use an e-mail address from a .info domain.

    By commenting you agree to our comment policy

    Use the "Report this comment as spam or abuse" link to ask the moderators to delete a comment if it's offensive. If your comment disappears, it has been eaten by the spam filter. Please e-mail cbcomments at gmail.com to get it retrieved.

    Get an icon next to your name by signing up for a free Gravatar



    Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

    No comments:

    Post a Comment