Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News - Your source for latest celebrity scandals, Hollywood gossip, Celebrity News, celebrity photos, entertainment news, movies and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Show Time: Alejandro Video Tribute, part 1

I have received quite a lot of your works of art â€" your very personal tributes to Gaga’s Alejandro video â€" to date, so I decided this show time will not be a one off feature but a serie.

I’ll be publishing the best of what I got from you during all the summer, so if you didn’t have a chance to send me your submission yet, you can still do so (gagafashiondaily@gmail.com).

Here come the first bunch of them.

Helena S from Estonia…

Thonee Llaneras

Veik

Fernando from Mexico City

Francesco from Milan

Jesus Martinez from Colombia

More next week!

Another family visit ahead. While I’m away, you can send me your Alejandro tributes, photos of Gaga’s outfits you want me to (try to) ID, requests for Rock Her Style and Boys, Boys, Boooys or your personal favourite instants…

I’ll see you in a few days.



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment